About Me

My photo
I am 24 years young, a momma to three beautiful little ones, an inspired chef and pastry artist , student, and amateur blogger! This has lead me to starting a blog of my own somewhere to write about the new recipes I make, post pictures, and possibly help other busy moms out with dinner :) Of course I will also blog about my adventure in Culinary Arts! Please look up "Country Mom Chef" on facebook and LIKE the page!!! :)

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Roasted Asparagus W Prosciutto

I can eat this by myself for dinner, lunch, or even a snack. It is so good, and good for you! At the moment we are visiting family in Tennessee for the weekend we had a big cook out last night and I decided to make this as a side for everyone. Honestly, it went so fast I should have doubled it! I promise everyone, even those picky eaters, will LOVE this!!!



Gather ingredients before beginning
*Fresh Asparagus (As much as you want or need)
*Packaged Prosciutto
*Salt & Pepper (TT)
*Sun dried tomatoes, Julienne cut then diced
*Olive Oil
*1-2 garlic cloves, minced


I do not have exact measurements for this recipe, I use enough olive oil to drizzle the wrapped asparagus, if I had to guess it's about 2 tblsp. First you want to preheat your oven to 400*. Next you will trim the asparagus ends, just enough to get clean cut ends. Next you will take the prosciutto cut the piece in half, 1 piece of prosciutto will wrap two pieces of asparagus. After you have done this you can set it aside. Now take the sun dried tomatoes and dice them. In a small bowl mix the olive oil, tomatoes, and garlic. You will drizzle this on the asparagus. Then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Once you have done all of that you will bake it for 20 minutes. Let them cool a little and serve them! It will be an instant hit at any get together!

No comments:

Post a Comment